Get 2,000 Kyats cash back for Flymya bookings in KBZPay App – Terms & Conditions
1. “ Get 2,000 Kyats cash back for Flymya booking in KBZPay” Campaign is from July 1st, 2021 to July 15th, 2021.
2. KBZPay Level 1, 1.5 and 2 Customers who book flight tickets and hotel bookings from Flymya with a minimum spending amount of 50,000 Kyats and above can get 2,000 Kyats cash back during the Campaign period. Any amount of 50,000 Kyats and above, the Customers shall be entitled to enjoy 2,000 Kyats only as a cash back.
3. Cash Back will be credited directly to participants KBZPay wallets in this Campaign.
4. The purpose of this Campaign is to get 2,000 Kyats as a cash back by using KBZPay to purchase from Flymya. If there any issues arise between Customers and Flymya such as changing the date and time of flight tickets and hotel bookings purchased by the Customer, cancellation, refunds will be dealt with Flymya and Customer.
5. During this Campaign period, KBZPay Level 1, 1.5 and Level 2 Customers will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these terms and conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period.
6. KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information.
7. Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
8. Any dispute arises between the KBZPay Customers and KBZPay, if any, will be at the sole discretion of KBZ.
9. Customers shall not be entitled to any indemnity as a result of such unilateral cancellation and / or on variation in these terms and conditions.
10. KBZ reserves the right, at any time, and without any prior notice, to terminate and/or and/or cancel and/or vary its benefits or features, and/or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions.
11. All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
13. KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.