Get the chance to share up to 80 million MMK from KBZPay Pocket Money this Tazaungdaing – Terms & Conditions
- ‘Share up to 80 million Kyats pocket money from KBZPay this Tazaungdaing’ Campaign is from November 15, 2021to November 18, 2021. All levels of KBZPay Customers can participate in the Campaign by collecting colourful balloons before the pocket money opening days of 17,18, November, 2021.
- The purpose of “Share up to 80 million Kyats pocket money from KBZPay this Tazaungdaing” Campaign is for all levels of KBZPay Customers to enjoy pocket money and get Special merchants’ Discount Coupons during the Tazaungdaing festival.
- During the Campaign period, Customers need to collect 5 colours of balloons ( yellow,green,red,blue,purple) to open the pocket money.
- While collecting the balloons, Customers can get Discount Coupons, as some colours of balloons include one Special Merchant Discount Coupon that can be used for online/office Merchant payment at specific merchants.
In order to get the discount Coupons – After receiving the balloons, Customers can see their collected balloons in the Campaign page and get the scratch cards by flipping their collected balloons. Customers will then need to scratch the card to claim the specific merchant discount Coupons. Customers can check their Coupons in “My Coupons” under “My Profile”.
- Each colour of balloon represents one specific merchant coupon and KBZPay’s merchant coupons.If the Customers get special merchants coupons, the coupons can only be used at the respective merchant outlets.
- Each colour of balloon with respective merchant coupons are as follows,
- Blue balloon represents the Flymya discount coupons that can only be used at Flymya via KBZPay app.
- Green balloon represents the MMBus Ticket discount coupons that can only be used at MMBus Ticket via KBZPay app.
- Yellow balloon represents the 1875 Baydin discount coupons that can only be used at 1875 Baydin via KBZPay app.
- Purple and Red balloons represent KBZPay discount coupons and the coupons can be used for buying data packages, gift card, , and making online/offline merchant payments at KBZPay merchant stores.
- Customers who opened KBZPay during the campaign period will only be able to use the discount coupons when the registration review process is complete.
- When the Customers share extra balloons to their friends, the scratch cards on the back side of the balloons will also be sent together with the balloons, if the senders have not scratched the cards on the back side of the balloons.
If the Customers send the balloons to their friends after scratching the cards and claiming the Coupons, the receivers will only receive the balloons.
- In order to open the pocket money, Customers need to collect at least one colour of balloon . To get more shares of pocket money, customers need more sets of 5 colourful balloons as one set , two sets, three sets, etc.
- Customers can collect the balloons by carrying out the following activities –
- Customers can invite a new user (unregistered user) to register to KBZPay app successfully and participate in the Campaign, to get one random balloon. In this scenario, the inviter will get 1 random balloon for each invitee until 2 new invitees, and the inviter will get 1 rainbow balloon, that can change into any kind of colour among 5 colors lamps(Yellow,Green,Red,Blue,Purple) , for the 3rd additional invitee. i.e Inviter will get one rainbow balloon for completing every 3 invitees successfully joined.Also, each invitee will get 1 rainbow balloon.
- In KBZPay 5.0 Version and above, Customers can get one random lamp per day for browsing KBZPay Official Account.
- Customers can get one random balloon per day for making the minimum 5,000 online/offline merchant payments with KBZPay. It is limited to one transaction per day for one random balloon.
- Customers can share the Campaign with their friends , to get one random balloon per day.
- In KBZPay 5.1 version and above, Customers can get one random balloon per day by browsing KBZPay Market . For this task, customers need to click this task in the Campaign page to be led to the KBZPay Market. After that, Customers can get a random balloon, when they come back to the Campaign page.
- Customers can get one random balloon per day by doing airtime top up ( minimum 5000 MMK) with KBZPay.
- Customers can get one random balloon per day by visiting the KBZPay mini game
- Each Customer can get a maximum of 20 balloons per day ,and a maximum of 60 balloons for the whole Campaign period.
- Customers can send their balloons to their friends via Social applications, and also can receive the lamps from their friends.
- Customers can open the pocket money on 17th and 18th of November at 7 PM. Customers need to collect at least one colour of balloon at 6:30 PM the latest before the pocket money opening time, to open the pocket money. Pocket money prizes may vary based on the quantity of colourful balloon sets.
- After opening the pocket money, existing customers and new users will get the pocket money into their KBZPay wallet account in at least 30 minutes. In order to make transactions, users who are newly registered at KBZPay app need to wait until the registration process is complete. If the KBZPay team found KYC ( user information) issues, KBZ reserves the rights to cancel/terminate the newly registered account and reclaim the pocket money from the accounts.
- Even though Customers can open Pocket Money via website login, Customers need to open a KBZPay account with correct information by downloading the app within 7 days after getting the pocket money . If the Customers do not open a KBZPay account within 7 days, the KBZPay reserves the right to reclaim the Pocket money from their KBZPay wallet accounts.
- Pocket Money giveaway will be first come first serve only. As it is first come first serve basis, Customers are encouraged to log in to their KBZPay Account prior to the start of the Campaign to get the chance to open the KBZPay Pocket Money.
- Customers who keep collecting more pairs of balloons and inviting more new users will get more shares of pocket money.
- If the Customers who have completed a pair of 5 balloons did not open the pocket money on the pocket money opening days at 7:00 PM, they will need to wait for the next round to open the pocket money.
- Inviters can also get extra bonus by daily ranking list counted by numbers of invitees who successfully register to KBZPay App and join the Campaign. The rewards for daily ranking are as follows-
- 1st on daily ranking list – 100,000 MMK
- 2nd on daily ranking list – 50,000 MMK
- 3rd on daily ranking list – 30,000 MMK
- 4th to 10th on daily ranking list – 10,000 MMK
- 11th to 50th on daily ranking list – 5,000 MMK
- 51st to 100th on daily ranking list -3,000 MMK
Customers will receive the daily ranking list rewards instantly into their KBZPay Wallet Accounts within 24 hours after the end of the day of daily ranking. Although it is stated as 24 hours, KBZ Bank reserves the right to modify such time without prior notice to the Customer in the event outside the control of KBZ Bank.
- Customers can get one merchant Discount Coupon by having one balloon that can be used at online/offline merchant payments via KBZPay app. In order to use the Coupons, the purchase amount should be higher than that of the Coupon amount.
- Coupons will expire after 14 days of receiving those Coupons and can be used at KBZPay merchants.
- During this Campaign period, KBZPay Customers will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these terms and conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period. Notwithstanding the Clauses herein, Customers can enjoy the Coupons within 14 days as stated in Clause 21, if the Customer received the Coupons on the last day of Campaign.
- KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information of Customers participating in this Campaign.
- KBZPay Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
- Any dispute arises between the KBZPay Customers and KBZPay, if any, will be at the sole discretion of KBZ.
- Customers shall not be entitled to any indemnity as a result of such unilateral cancellation and / or on variation in these terms and conditions.
- KBZ reserves the right, at any time, for any reason and without any prior notice, to terminate and/or cancel and/or vary its benefits or features, and/or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions.
- All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.
- These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.
( To participate in the Campaign, Customers need to upgrade their KBZPay latest version)