Cash into KBZPay with any MPU card free of charge Campaign – Terms & Conditions
1. Cash into KBZPay with any MPU card free of charge Campaign period is from February 8th, 2022 to February 14th , 2022.
2. KBZPay Level 2 Customers are eligible to participate in this Campaign.
3.During the Campaign period, KBZPay Level 2 Customers will be able to cash in with any MPU card free of charge into KBZPay Wallet.
4. KBZ shall, at its sole discretion, amend the Campaign period or terminate the Campaign without any further notice to Customer at any time when beyond the transaction limit set by KBZPay or any other reason.
5. Customers can cash into KBZPay using MPU Cash with 10 transactions a day limit and according to KBZPay’s terms and conditions.( More details can be seen in KBZPay app – Limits and Fee under “My profile”).
6. In order to cash in with MPU cards, MPU cards are needed to register for e-commerce.
7. During this Campaign period, KBZPay Level 2 Customers will be able to cash in with any MPU cards free of charge into KBZPay Wallets and will be charged normal rate at the end of this Campaign period.
8. Customers are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version of KBZPay to enjoy new experiences and get updated news of KBZPay.
9.KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information.
10. Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during KBZPay MPU Cash in 0 fees Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
11.Any dispute arises between the KBZPay Customers and KBZPay, if any, will be at the sole discretion of KBZ.
12. Customers shall not be entitled to any indemnity as a result of such unilateral cancellation and / or on variation in these terms and conditions.
13. KBZ reserves the right, at any time, and without any prior notice, to terminate and/or and/or cancel and/or vary its benefits or features, and/or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions.
14. All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
15. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
16. KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.
17. These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.