“Get 4,000 Kyats cashback for each flight or hotel booking or bus ticket in KBZPay Blue App” Campaign – Terms & Conditions
“Get 4,000 Kyats cashback for each flight or hotel booking or bus ticket in KBZPay Blue App” Campaign is from March 30th, 2022 to May 13th, 2022.
2. KBZPay Level 1, 1.5 and 2 Customers who book flight tickets, hotel bookings and bus tickets from Flymya through KBZPay App with a minimum spending amount of 30,000 Kyats and above can get 4,000 Kyats cashback during the Campaign period. Any amount of 30,000 Kyats and above, the Customers shall be entitled to enjoy 4,000 Kyats only as a cashback.
3. Cashback will be credited directly to participants KBZPay wallets in this Campaign.
4. 4,000 Kyats Cashback can be obtained only two times during the Campaign Period.
5. The purpose of this Campaign is to provide 4,000 Kyats as a cashback to Customers that use KBZPay to purchase from Flymya. If there any issues arise between Customers and Flymya such as changing the date and time of flight tickets and hotel bookings purchased by the Customer, cancellation, refunds will be dealt with Flymya and Customer.
6. During this Campaign period, KBZPay Level 1, 1.5 and Level 2 Customers will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these terms and conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period.
7. KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information.
8. Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
9. Any dispute arises between the KBZPay Customers and KBZPay, if any, will be at the sole discretion of KBZ.
10. Customers shall not be entitled to any indemnity as a result of such unilateral cancellation and / or on variation in these terms and conditions.
11. KBZPay reserves the right, at any time, and without any prior notice, to terminate and/or cancel and/or vary its benefits or features, and/or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions.
12. All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
14. KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.
15. These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.