KBZPay Market “Free Delivery” Campaign Terms and Conditions
- KBZPay Market “Free Delivery” Campaign will be started from 19 August 2022 till 6 September 2022. The delivery coverages that are eligible to this Campaign are the whole country, Myanmar.
The Free Delivery Campaign is valid for all purchases with a maximum delivery fee of 10,000 Kyats. If the delivery fee exceeds 10,000 Kyats, the customer has to pay the remaining delivery fee.
- The Customers need to upgrade their KBZPay Application to 5.1 version and above. The KBZPay Customers Level 1 and above are eligible to participate in the campaign. Customers can purchase the products from the selected Merchants via KBZPay Market from KBZPay App mini icon, KBZPay Home page banner, KBZPay Market Facebook, and KBZPay Market Official Account (5.1 version and above) for the “Free Delivery”.
- The products included in the Campaign may be limited in quantity and Customers need to purchase immediately. KBZPay will not be considered as successfully purchasing a Customer’s order without sending an order confirmation from KBZPay to the Customer and these orders can be canceled by the Merchant at any time. KBZPay will not be responsible for delivery of these orders to the Customer.
- KBZPay Market is the marketplace where Merchants can manage as their own stores. The cancellation that happens from the Merchants’ side will not take any responsibility from KBZPay Market. However KBZPay Market will take action against the Merchant who cancels without reasonable or credible reason and other bad behavior based on the rules and regulations set by the KBZPay Market.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that KBZ shall not be liable to the Customer or to any third party for any discontinuation or inability to access the Services provided to the Customers under this Campaign (either planned or unplanned).
- KBZPay and merchants will endeavor to deliver the products in accordance with this Campaign for the purchased products of Customers who purchased from the specified townships, however, KBZPay and Merchants will not be liable if Merchants cannot deliver the products to the Customers due to force majeure events beyond the control of the KBZPay and Merchants.
- KBZPay and Merchants shall have the right to return the products that cannot be delivered on time to the Customer due to force majeure events beyond the control of KBZPay and Merchants at any reasonable time or to refund the Customers for such products, at the discretion of KBZPay and Merchants.
- If there is a problem related to cancellation, return, fraud case, and unqualified products, the Customer must submit to the merchant through KBZPay Market within 48 hours after receiving the products. The Merchant shall be responsible for the exchange or refund of the products which actually need to be exchanged. If there is a dispute about the products between the Merchants and Customers, the KBZPay Marke decision will be final.
- KBZPay Application 5.1 and above version Customers will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these terms and conditions until the termination to this Campaign, and all benefits stated in these terms and conditions will be expired at the termination date to this Campaign.
- KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information of Customers participating in this Campaign.
- KBZPay Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
- In the event of any dispute arising between KBZPay Customers and KBZPay regarding this Campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZPay without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the Customer.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no right to receive any compensation as a result of cancellation or termination of this Campaign for some reasons and/or variation to these terms and conditions without giving any notice.
- KBZPay, at any time, shall have the right to amend or cancel or terminate the terms and conditions and or Campaign and the benefits or features regarding this Campaign conditionally for some reasons without giving any notice
- All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.
- These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.