Buy Gift for Mother’s Day with KBZPay and win up to 100,000Ks Coupons Campaign Terms and Conditions
- Buy Gift for Mother’s Day with KBZPay and win up to 100,000Ks Coupons Campaign period is from 10th May to 14th May, 2023.
- In order to participate in this Campaign, KBZPay Customers need to be Level 1.5 or 2 and if Level 1 Customers want to participate in the Campaign, they will need to upgrade their KBZPay Level to KBZPay Level 1.5 or 2 successfully.
- The purpose of this campaign is to provide buygoods coupons when the Customers scan the KBZPay merchant’s QR Code and merchant’s website and fill merchant’s shortcode to make payments at Merchant shops.
- Buygoods Coupons will be credited directly to the KBZPay app “My Coupons” under “My Profile” of eligible participants in this Campaign.
- Buygoods Coupons are as follows,
|Available Payment Amount
|Level 1.5 and Level 2
|Over 3,000 Ks
|Over 3,000 Ks
|Over 10,001 Ks
|Over 100,001 Ks
- To participate in this Campaign, Customers need to purchase and pay with QR Code scan or fill merchant’s shortcode or pay with KBZPay at specific merchant’s website for a minimum amount of 3,000 Kyats per transaction. Buygoods Coupons are not available for purchases under 3,000 Kyats and pay with another payment method other than paying with QR Code scan or filling merchant’s shortcode or paying with KBZPay at specific merchant’s website.
- Participants in the Campaign may only receive one Buygoods Coupon per phone number (KBZPay account) in one day, and each Buygoods Coupon has a seven-day expiration date.KBZ does not allow the Customers to exchange their Buygoods Coupon, transferring, assignments or change into cash.
- Customers can use Buygoods Coupons at all merchant shops.
- During this Campaign period, KBZPay Level 1.5 and Level 2 Customers will be entitled to enjoy the benefits stated in these Terms and Conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period. Notwithstanding the Clauses herein, Customers can enjoy the Coupons as stated in Clause 8 if the Customer received the Coupons on the last day of the Campaign.
- Customers can participate in this Campaign via KBZPay app banners, notifications, and KBZPay Official Account articles.
- KBZ employees will never ask the participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN, or KBZPay Account information.
- Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
- In the event of any dispute arising between KBZPay Customers and KBZPay regarding this Campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZPay without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the Customer.
- KBZPay, at any time, shall have the right to amend or cancel or terminate the Terms and Conditions and or Campaign and the benefits or features regarding this Campaign conditionally for some reasons without giving any notice.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no right to receive any compensation as a result of cancellation or termination of this Campaign for some reasons and/or variation to these Terms and Conditions without giving any notice.
- All normal KBZPay Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions for selected Merchant shops apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves. KBZ and selected Merchant shops will not be liable to the Customer or any other party or be considered in breach of these Terms and Conditions for a failure to perform, or delay in performing, any such obligation set out in these Terms and Conditions while those circumstances continue.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.