“Cash into KBZPay with any MPU Card for 50% off service charges” Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. “Cash into KBZPay with any MPU Card for 50% off service charges” Campaign period is from 16th June, 2022 to 30th June, 2022.
2. KBZPay Level 2 Customers are eligible to participate in this Campaign.
3. During the Campaign period, KBZPay Level 2 Customers will be able to cash in with any MPU card for 50% off service charges into KBZPay Wallet.
4. KBZ shall, at its sole discretion, amend the Campaign period or terminate the Campaign without any further notice to Customer at any time when beyond the transaction limit set by KBZPay or any other reason.
5. A Customer can cash into KBZPay by using the MPU Card maximum 1 Million MMK per day limit according to KBZPay’s terms and conditions. (More details can be seen in KBZPay app – Limits and Fee under “My profile”).
6. In order to cash in with MPU cards, MPU cards are needed to register for e-commerce.
7. During this Campaign period, KBZPay Level 2 Customers will be able to cash in with any MPU cards for 50% off service charges into KBZPay Wallets and will be charged normal rate at the end of this Campaign period.
8. Customers are encouraged to upgrade to the latest version of KBZPay to enjoy new experiences and get updated news of KBZPay.
9. KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information.
10.During thisCampaign period, KBZPay Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
11.In the event of any dispute arising between KBZPay Customers and KBZPay regarding this Campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZPay without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the Customer.
12.KBZPay, at any time, shall have the right to amend or cancel or terminate the terms and conditions and or Campaign and the benefits or features regarding this Campaign conditionally for some reasons without giving any notice.
13.All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
14.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
15.KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.
16.These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.
(To participate in the Campaign, Customers need to upgrade their KBZPay level )