Get upto 100,000 Kyats Lucky Draw for each service in KBZPay Blue App
1.“Get upto 100,000 Kyats Lucky Draw for each service in KBZPay Blue App” Campaign is from April 5th, 2022 to 1 May 2022. Total lucky draw amount is 10,00,000 MMK.
2. KBZPay Level 2 Customers who buy services from 1875 Baydin through KBZPay App with a minimum spending amount of 2,000 Kyats and above can get upto 100,000 Kyats Lucky Draw during the Campaign period. Any amount of 100,000 Kyats and above, the Customers shall be entitled to enjoy 100,000 Kyats only as a cashback.
3. Lucky Draw will be credited directly to participants KBZPay wallets in this Campaign.
4.1875 Byadin announces the winner on every Sunday at 1875 Baydin Official Account of KBZPay App. The winner will be credited their respective Lucky draw to their KBZPay Account on every Monday of the Campaign period. (Customers who buy in the first week can get a chance for entry to win the Lucky draw for the particular week that they do so during the Campaign period. If customers want to try again next week, they have to buy again next week.) The credited day may be varied if the credited day falls into public holidays or in the event outside the control of KBZ Bank.
5. The purpose of this Campaign is to provide Up to 100,000 Kyats as a Lucky Draw to Customers that use KBZPay to purchase from 1875 Baydin. If any issues arise between Customers and 1875 Baydin such as changing the date and time of service and service purchased by the Customer, cancellation, refunds will be dealt with 1875 and Customer.
6. During this Campaign period, KBZPay Level 2 Customers will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these terms and conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period.
7. KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information.
8. Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
9. In the event of any dispute arising between KBZPay Customers and KBZPay regarding this Campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZPay without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the Customer.
10. Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no right to receive any compensation as a result of cancellation or termination of this Campaign for some reasons and/or variation to these terms and conditions without giving any notice.
11. KBZPay, at any time, shall have the right to amend or cancel or terminate the terms and conditions and or Campaign and the benefits or features regarding this Campaign conditionally for some reasons without giving any notice.
12. All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
14. KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.
15. These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.