KBZPay Market “11.11 The Biggest Sale” Campaign Terms and Conditions
- KBZPay Market “11.11 The Biggest Sale” Campaign will be started from 11th November 2022 till 20th November 2022. The delivery coverages that are eligible for this Campaign are the whole country of Myanmar.
- In order to participate in this Campaign, KBZPay Customers need to be Level 1.5 or Level 2 and if Level 1 Customers want to participate in the Campaign, they will need to upgrade their KBZPay Level to KBZPay Level 1.5 or 2 successfully.
- The purpose of this Campaign is to provide special discounts and enjoy free shipping for KBZPay Customers using KBZPay Application version 5.1 and above who purchasing from Merchant and making payment with KBZPay.The Customers need to upgrade their KBZPay Application to the 5.1 version and above.
- 11.11 The Biggest Sale offers special activities such as free delivery for every purchase only on 11 November, 2022. From 12 to 20 November, free delivery with no minimum purchase for New Customers and free delivery with 30,000 Kyats minimum purchase for Customers who had purchased before on KBZPay Market. For the free delivery program and “A Mite Sar Shawt Zay” program during the Campaign period, the maximum delivery fee for free delivery is 10,000 Kyat. If the delivery fee exceeds 10,000 Kyats, the Customer has to pay the remaining exceed delivery fee.
- Only the first 3,000 orders will be eligible for the free delivery activity only on 11th November, 2022.
- Starting from 12th November 2022 till 20th November 2022, first 1,000 orders are eligible for free delivery with following conditions:
a) free delivery with no minimum purchase for New Customers. Eligible for first 300 Orders
b) free delivery with 30,000 Kyats minimum purchase for Customers who had purchased before on KBZPay Market. Eligible for first 700 Orders
- In the 11.11 The Biggest Sale “A Mite Sar Shawt Zay” activity will be held two (2) times during this Campaign period. The first time “A Mite Sar Shawt Zay” activity will be held on 11th November and the second time will be held on 15th November. Customers can start using the coupon code only on 11th November, 2022 at 00:00AM. For another “A Mite Sar Shawt Zay” Activity on 15th November, Customers can start using the coupon code only on 15th November, 2022 at 11:00AM. The coupon code of the products can be used only once per Customer with limited numbers of coupon codes. Customers are not eligible to use the coupon codes more than one time.
- The Coupon received by the Customer can be used in purchasing from Merchants on the KBZPay Market and the Customer’s purchase amount must be more than the Coupon amount.
- Customers can purchase the products from the selected Merchants via KBZPay Market from KBZPay App mini icon, KBZPay Home page banner, KBZPay Market Facebook, Viber, and KBZPay Market Official Account (5.1 version and above) for the “11.11 The Biggest Sale”.
- The products included in the Campaign may be limited in quantity and Customers need to purchase immediately. KBZPay will not be considered as successfully purchasing a Customer’s order without sending an order confirmation from KBZPay to the Customer and these orders can be canceled by the Merchant at any time. KBZPay will not be responsible for the delivery of these orders to the Customer.
- KBZPay Market is the marketplace where Merchants can manage their own stores. The cancellation that happens from the Merchants’ side will not take any responsibility from KBZPay Market. However KBZPay Market will take action against the Merchant who cancels without reasonable or credible reason and other bad behavior based on the rules and regulations set by the KBZPay Market.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that KBZ shall not be liable to the Customer or any third party for any discontinuation or inability to access the Services provided to the Customers under this Campaign.
- KBZPay and Merchants will endeavor to deliver the products within the specified delivery timeline for the purchased products of Customers who purchased from the specified townships, however, KBZPay and Merchants will not be liable if Merchants cannot deliver the products to the Customers due to force majeure events beyond the control of the KBZPay and Merchants.
- KBZPay and Merchants shall have the right to return the products that cannot be delivered on time to the Customer due to force majeure events beyond the control of KBZPay and Merchants at any reasonable time or to refund the Customers for such products, at the discretion of KBZPay and Merchants.
- If there is a problem related to cancellation, return, fraud case, and unqualified products, the Customer must submit to the Merchant through KBZPay Market within 48 hours after receiving the products. The Merchant shall be responsible for the exchange or refund of the products which need to be exchanged. If there is a dispute about the products between the Merchants and Customers, the KBZPay Marke decision will be final.
- During this Campaign period, KBZPay Application 5.1 and above version Customers will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these terms and conditions until the termination or at the end of this Campaign, and all benefits stated in these terms and conditions will be expired at the termination or the end of this Campaign.
- KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN, or Account information of Customers participating in this Campaign.
- KBZPay Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
- In the event of any dispute arising between KBZPay Customers and KBZPay regarding this Campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZPay without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the Customer.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no right to receive any compensation as a result of cancellation or termination of this Campaign for some reasons and/or variation to these terms and conditions without giving any notice.
- KBZPay, at any time, shall have the right to amend or cancel or terminate the terms and conditions and/or Campaign and the benefits or features regarding this Campaign conditionally for some reasons without giving any notice
- All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves. KBZ will not be liable to the Customer or any other party or be considered in breach of these terms and conditions for a failure to perform, or delay in performing, any such obligation set out in these Terms and Conditions while those circumstances.
- These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.