“Thingyan Special Gifts from KBZPay” Campaign Terms and Conditions
1.“Thingyan Special Gifts from KBZPay” Campaign from 10th April 2023 to 16th April 2023. KBZPay Level 1.5 and 2 Customers will be able to participate and collect Thingyan gifts before the pocket money opening days from 13th to 16th April 2023.
2. KBZPay Level 1 Customers need to upgrade to Level 1.5 (or) 2 first successfully and new Customers must be registered as KBZPay Level 1.5 (or) Level 2 Customers successfully to participate in this Campaign.
3. During the Campaign period, Customers will have to collect five different Thingyan gifts
(padauk flower, water bowl, Thingyan flower, mote lone yay paw plate, Ah-Tar-Oh) to get pocket money.
4. Customer will receive one free reward when they enter the Campaign page for the first time during the Campaign period.
5. In order to receive Thingyan gifts per day, Customers will have to complete the following tasks and go one mandat to other to collect Thingyan gifts.
5.1 By making payment with KBZPay for 1,000 Ks and above (1 time only)
5.2 Share this campaign with your friends (1 Time only)
5.3 Invite New KBZPay User (1 Time Only)
5.4 Share an article from Official Account (1 Time Only)
5.5 Answer KBZPay Account Security Questions (up to 2 Times)
5.6 Top Up 1,000 kyats and above (up to 2 Times)
5.7 Buy from KBZPay Market 3,000Ks and above (1 Time only)
5.8 Open KBZPay Mini App (1 Time only)
6. After every completion of each task, Customers will be able to go mandat and in mandat,
6.1 Thingyan Gifts
6.2 100 MMK, 200 MMK and 500MMK Topup Coupons
6.3 1,000 MMK and 2,000 MMK Buygoods Coupons from KBZPay Market will be included.
6.4 200 MMK and 500 MMK Buygoods Coupons from Merchants will be included.
7. Customers will be able to know the collected Thingyan Gifts by checking the lighted Thingyan Gifts in the campaign page. For the Coupons, Customers will be able to check their Coupons in “My Coupons” under “My profile”.
8. For 100 MMK, 200 MMK and 500 MMK Topup Coupons can be used for purchases worth 1,000 kyats or more. For 1,000 MMK Coupons from KBZPay Market can be used for purchases worth 5,000 MMK and more. 2,000 MMK Coupons from KBZPay Market can be used for purchases worth 10,000 MMK and more. For 200 MMK and 500 MMK Buygoods Coupons can be used for purchases and pay with QR Code of the Merchants worth 1,000 MMK and more.
9. Thingyan Gifts can be collected through completing the tasks, through Social Media and KBZPay Connect or through sharing and receiving between friends. Although Thingyan Gifts can be shared through social media and KBZ Connect, the shared link can only contain a maximum of 3 Gifts and the receiver can collect only one gift. If the participant only has 1 Balloon, it cannot be shared.
10. Customers who have collected the Thingyan Gifts on 10th, 11th and 12th of April can start collecting the pocket money at 8:00 PM from 13th to 16th of April. Pocket money will be first come first serve only. As it is first come first serve basis, Customers are encouraged to log in to their KBZPay account before the start of the Campaign to get the chance to open the rewards.
11. Although the Customer collected 5 of the Thingyan Gifts, if the Customer does not collect the pocket money at 8:00 p.m, the Customer will have to wait until the next day to open the pocket money. If the Thingyan Gifts received by the Customer are used even on the first reward day, the Thingyan Gifts need to be collected from the beginning for the next pocket money opening day.
12. Customers can get one Merchant Discount Coupon by having one Thingyan Gift that can be used at the specified online/offline Merchant payments. Coupons can be reused in accordance with the conditions described in clause (4).
13. Any Coupon mentioned in this Campaign has validity is 14 days and after 14 days, the Coupons will become invalid.
14. The Coupons can only be used after paying with KBZPay QR Code at the respective Merchants’ shops.
15. Participants are not allowed to exchange, transfer or exchange their Coupons as cash.
16. Customers can participate in this Campaign via KBZPay app banners, notifications, KBZPay Official Account articles and invitation links from social media.
17. During this Campaign period, KBZPay Customers will be entitled to enjoy the benefits stated in these terms and conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period. Notwithstanding the Clauses herein, Customers can enjoy the Coupons within (14) days as stated in Clause 13, if the Customer received the Coupons on the last day of the Campaign.
18. KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN, or KBZPay Account information.
19. Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
20. In the event of any dispute arising between KBZPay Customers and KBZPay regarding this Campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZPay without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the Customer.
21. Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no right to receive any compensation as a result of cancellation or termination of this Campaign for some reasons and/or variation to these terms and conditions without giving any notice.
22. KBZPay, at any time, shall have the right to amend or cancel or terminate the terms and conditions and or Campaign and the benefits or features regarding this Campaign conditionally for some reasons without giving any notice.
23. All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
25. KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.KBZ will not be liable to the Customer or any other party or be considered in breach of these terms and conditions for a failure to perform, or delay in performing, any such obligation set out in these Terms and Conditions while those circumstances.
26. These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.