KBZPay Centers are open during Thingyan Holidays
For KBZPay Customers in Myanmar, the following 4 KBZPay Centers are open during Thingyan Holidays from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM within 13th to 17th April. For cash out, customers can take the book appointment for one day advance within Sunday to Friday.
- KBZPay Center (Times City) – Room No (217), Shop house 2, Time City Complex, Corner of Hantharwati road and Kyun Taw Road, Kamaryut Township
- KBZPay Center (MDY007) (MD05) – 30th St, Between 64×65 St, Chan Aye Thar Zan Tsp
- KBZPay Center (Taunggyi) – No-182, Yay Htwat Oo St, Kan (East) qtr
- KBZPay Center (Nay Pyi Taw) – KBZ Bank Branch (5) 261/262/268/269 Yarza Thinga Street, Tha Pyay Gone Ward, Zabu There Tsp, Nay Pyi Taw.
Customers can also cash out 200,000 MMK per KBZPay account without taking the book appointment within 13th to 17th April, 2022 at the following KBZPay Centers:
- Ngwe Saung Branch: 2-floor building, Myo A Win Road, No.2 ward, Sin Phyu Market, Ngwe Saung.
- Chaung Tha Branch: Corner of Chaung Tha-Pathein Road and Ywar Thit Monastery, Chaung Tha.
For the locations and available services of the new KBZPay Centers, please visit here.