KBZPay and Flymya 5,000 MMK cashback program – Terms & Conditions
1. “Get 5,000 MMK cashback for each booking with Flymya in KBZPay” Campaign is from December –th, 2021 to December –st, 2021.
2. KBZPay Level 1, 1.5 and 2 Customers who book flight tickets, hotel bookings and bus tickets from Flymya through KBZPay App with a minimum spending amount of 30,000 MMK and above can get 5,000 MMK cashback during the Campaign period. Any amount of 30,000 MMK and above, the Customers shall be entitled to enjoy 5,000 MMK only as a cashback.
3. Cashback will be credited directly to participants KBZPay Wallets Accounts in this Campaign.
4. The purpose of this Campaign is to provide 5,000 MMK as a cashback to Customers that use KBZPay App to purchase from Flymya. If there any issues arise between Customers and Flymya such as changing the date and time of flight tickets, hotel bookings and bus tickets purchased by the Customer, cancellation and/or refunds will be dealt with Flymya and Customer.
5. During this Campaign period, KBZPay Level 1, 1.5 and Level 2 Customers will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these terms and conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period.
6. Cashback can only be claimed at most 2 times by one KBZPay account during the Campaign period.
7. KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information.
8. Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
9. Any dispute arises between the KBZPay Customers and KBZPay, if any, will be at the sole discretion of KBZ.
10. Customers shall not be entitled to any indemnity as a result of such unilateral cancellation and / or on variation in these terms and conditions.
11. KBZPay reserves the right, at any time, and without any prior notice, to terminate and/or cancel and/or vary its benefits or features, and/or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions.
12. All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
14. KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.