Pay with KBZPay at Shwe Nar Sin to Enjoy Cashback Terms and Conditions
- Pay with KBZPay at Shwe Nar Sin to Enjoy Cashback Campaign period is from 12th January, 2024 to 21st January, 2024.
- In order to participate in this Campaign, KBZPay Customers need to be Level 1.5 or 2 and if Level 1 Customers want to participate in the Campaign, Customers will need to upgrade Customers KBZPay Level to KBZPay Level 1.5 or 2 successfully.
- The purpose of this Campaign is to get a chance to spin wheel by entering to KBZPay Campaign page and receive cashback when the Customers make the payments with KBZPay via Shwe Nar Sin Application.
- Cashback will be credited directly to the Customer’s KBZPay Wallet account of eligible participants in this Campaign. The Cashback credited timeline may be varied in the event outside the control of KBZ Bank.
- Cashback Amounts are as follows,
|Level 1.5 and Level 2
|1,050 – 2,099
|2,100 and 5,249
- To participate in this Campaign, Customers need to purchase and pay with KBZPay a minimum amount of 1,050 Kyats per transaction. Cashbacks are not available for purchases under 1,050 Kyats and pay with another payment method other than paying with QR Code of Shwe Nar Sin.
- Participants of this Campaign will get a chance to spin the wheel to receive cashback with one device per day.
- During this Campaign period, KBZPay Level 1.5 and Level 2 Customers will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these Terms and Conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period.
- Customers can participate in this Campaign via KBZPay app banners, notifications, and KBZPay Official Account articles.
- KBZ employees will never ask the participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN, or KBZPay Account information.
- Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
- In the event of any dispute arising between KBZPay Customers and KBZPay regarding this Campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZPay without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the Customer.
- KBZPay, at any time, shall have the right to amend or cancel or terminate the Terms and Conditions and or Campaign and the benefits or features regarding this Campaign conditionally for some reasons without giving any notice.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no right to receive any compensation as a result of cancellation or termination of this Campaign for some reasons and/or variation to these Terms and Conditions without giving any notice.
- All normal KBZPay Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions for Shwe Nar Sin Application apply.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves. KBZ and Shwe Nar Sin Application will not be liable to the Customer or any other party or be considered in breach of these Terms and Conditions for a failure to perform, or delay in performing, any such obligation set out in these Terms and Conditions while those circumstances continue.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between the two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.