Terms and Conditions for The ”Top Up MPT with KZPay and Enjoy Cashback” Campaign
- et cashback when they buy or top up Voice/ Data package but can only get it from airtime top up.
- MPT GSM/ WCDMA prepaid users (Swe Thahar/ Shal Pyaw/ Shwe Zagar) can participate in the event by doing top-up via KBZPay. Postpaid, CDMA, Base Tariff users and non- active users are not eligible to participate.
- On the Campaign date, top-up from the Physical TopUp Card and E-load are not eligible to participate in this Campaign. If customers top-up for another number via KBZPay, the user who top up via KBZPay is eligible for the cashback.
- During this Campaign period, KBZPay Customers will be entitled to enjoy the benefits stated in these terms and conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period.
- During this Campaign period, KBZ employees will not contact participants in the Campaign to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information of Customers participating in this Campaign.
- During this Campaign period, KBZPay Customers are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during this Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Customer who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
- In the event of any dispute arising between KBZPay Customers and KBZPay regarding this Campaign, such dispute will be examined carefully and finally resolved by the authorized officers of KBZPay without any prejudice to the statutory rights of the Customer.
- KBZPay has the right to cancel and/ or ban any participant who is suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
- KBZPay reserves the right, at any time, and without any prior notice, to terminate and/ or withdraw the reward and/ or cancel and/ or vary its benefits or features, and/ or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions.
- KBZPay Customer acknowledges and agrees that there is no right to receive any compensation as a result of cancellation or termination of this Campaign for some reasons and/or variation to these terms and conditions without giving any notice.
- All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
- KBZPay reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves. KBZ will not be liable to the Customer or any other party or be considered in breach of these terms and conditions for a failure to perform, or delay in performing, any such obligation set out in these Terms and Conditions while those circumstances continue.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
- These terms and conditions are made in both English and Myanmar and both versions shall be equally authentic and effective. In case of any discrepancy between two versions, the Myanmar version shall prevail.
- Any clarifications on this programme and more information, please contact KBZ Call Center 3211 (operating hours 24/7)
The Customers who will participate in this Campaign are required to agree and follow to these terms and conditions.