Expansion of KBZPay Centers in Yangon
For KBZPay Customers in Myanmar, we have expanded the new KBZPay Centers in Yangon as follows:
- No.95, ground floor,Ygn-Insein Road, in front of Ga Mone Pwint Shopping Mall, San Yeik Nyein Quarter, Ward 1, Kamayut Tsp
- 33/49, Mahabandula Park Street, Ward 2, Kyauktada Township
- No. 206, Kyaikkasan Street, Kyar Kwat Thit Ward, Tamwe Tsp. (near Kyauk Myaung Zay Bus Stop)
- No. 57, Lay Daung Kan Road, Lay Daung Kan Ward, Thingangyun Township
KBZPay Centers are providing the below services daily within 9:30 AM till 3:30 PM. The services you can get are:
- KBZPay cash in
- KBZPay cash out at Agent (Monday to Saturday only) ( appointment needs to be taken from KBZPay Book appointment & Service charges will apply)
- KBZPay Onboarding and linking with bank account
- Data (KYC – updated) : phone number change, PIN reset, etc
Customers are required to show the Book Appointment Booking Confirmation at the KBZPay Center to cash out the predetermined amount of 200,000 MMK per KBZPay Account. The booking confirmation needs to be taken from the customer’s own KBZPay account and cannot have someone else cash out on behalf of the customers.
For the locations and available services of the new KBZPay Centers, please visit here.