“Get instant MDR rebate and collect points for exciting giveaways by accepting payments with KBZPay” Campaign Terms and Conditions
1. “Get instant MDR rebate and collect points for exciting giveaways by accepting payments with KBZPay” Campaign period is from June 18th, 2021 to July 18th, 2021.
2. All KBZPay Merchants and Agents using KBZPay Partner App
3. During the Campaign period, KBZPay Merchants and Agents will get MDR refund instantly if their Customers pay for purchasing goods through QR or short code. Merchants and Agents can get one point for one payment transaction of at least 500 MMK and above. During this campaign period, Merchants and Agents can get chances for cash withdrawal Appointments at KBZPay center and also win iPhone 12 Pro Max and cash prizes.
4. KBZPay Merchants and Agents can only get a total of 100 points in one day and maximum of 3 points per day from one Customer. Points earned will automatically expire after 21 days or end of Campaign period if not redeemed.
5. During this Campaign period, Merchants and Agents will be entitled to enjoy benefits stated in these terms and conditions, which will expire at the end of this Campaign period. Notwithstanding the provisions of this Clause, Merchants and Agents who collected 300 points will be entitled to redeem for Appointment to cash withdrawal at the KBZPay Center as stated in Clause 6.
6. KBZPay Center Appointment Terms and Condition Details
- KBZPay Center Appointment is only available for merchants and agents in Yangon.
- Merchants and Agents can redeem for one cash out
- Merchants and agents can try for an Appointment on the next day if the appointment limit is reached.
- During this campaign, Merchants and Agents will be able to get a total of 5 Appointments and will only be able to redeem for the next appointment after cashing out for the current Appointment. (Note: Appointment can be made once a week)
- If Merchant or Agent redeems an Appointment by using 300 points even though he/she did not make cash withdrawal on the day of the Appointment for any reason, cash withdrawal rights will be expired on that Appointment date. Merchants and Agents will not be entitled to claim any replacement for those lost Appointments to KBZPay.
- Even though Merchant or Agent took an Appointment by using 300 points and did not make cash withdraw on the day of the Appointment, that Appointment will be deducted from total available Appointments of Merchant or Agent under this Campaign.
- Merchants and Agents can redeem for KBZPay Center appointments starting from 2nd July to 6th August, 2021, until the points expire. Merchants or Agents will be able to withdraw cash up to 500,000 kyats for each Appointment.
- Merchants and Agents need to arrive on time and bring NRC and only make cash out with KBZPay Customer App at KBZPay Center. If the NRC information is not correct, Merchants or Agents can’t make cash out.
7. Spin the Wheel Terms and Condition Details
- Merchants and Agents can spin the wheel by using 30 points starting from July 2 to August 6, 2021. There is no limit to how many times merchants and agents can spin the wheel as long as merchants and agents have the points.
- Spin Wheel prizes are iPhone 12 Pro Max, 100,000 MMK, 20,000 MMK, 2,000 MMK Spin Again and Thank you.
- For the cash prizes, KBZPay will directly transfer the cash e-money to KBZPay Partner app.
- For iPhone 12 Prom Max winners, KBZPay will send SMS to the winners. Winners need to contact KBZPay Call Center Number 3211 and send an email to [email protected] about personal information such as Name, NRC No, Ph Number, current address and attached the SMS screenshot. KBZPay will deliver the prize within 10 working days after receiving the email with complete information.
8. KBZ employees will not contact participants to ask for OTP, PIN or Account information.
9. KBZPay Merchants and Agents are strictly forbidden to cheat in any other form or manner during KBZPay 0% MDR (Commission) Campaign. KBZPay has the right to cancel and/or ban any Merchants and Agents who are suspected to be cheating in any form and/or manner.
10. Any dispute that arises between the KBZPay Merchants and Agents and KBZPay, if any, will be at the sole discretion of KBZ.
11. KBZPay Merchants and Agents shall not be entitled to any indemnity as a result of such unilateral cancellation and / or on variation in these terms and conditions.
12. KBZ reserves the right, at any time, for any reason and without any prior notice, to terminate and/or and/or cancel and/or vary its benefits or features, and/or vary, add to or delete any of the terms and conditions.
13. All normal KBZPay terms and conditions apply.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar.
15. KBZ reserves the right to revise initiatives introduced in response to COVID-19 and natural disasters or force majeure events at any time, as the situation evolves.